GO WILD ALL YEAR!
Become a Central Florida Zoo annual pass holder today, and your family will enjoy the Zoo for the whole year!
With so much to see and do, your annual pass allows you to celebrate wildlife year-round, you'll be the first to know upcoming events, plus...
...receive discounted admission to over 150 zoos and aquariums across the United States, and more! >CLICK HERE!
Purchase a new Annual Zoo Pass, renew your existing one or buy an annual pass for someone special.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN TODAY!
Annual ZOO Pass Options
Other pass benefits include a subscription to ZOOViews newsletter, discounts on ZOOfari Outpost gift shop items and ZOOper Birthday Parties, invitations to Pass Holders'-Only events, including exhibit previews, discounts on selected educational programs and much more.
Named adults on the Family and Grandparent annual passes must be living in the same household. For additional adults (baby sitter, nanny, extended family member), you may select the "Add One" category for a nominal fee.
- Children listed on pass must be under the age of 18.
- Photo ID is required for adult(s) named on card when visiting.
- Passes are not transferable.
- Only the adult(s) named on the card receive pass holder benefits.
- Additional cards or replacement cards are $5.00.
- Please note that when visiting reciprocal zoos and aquariums, complimentary/discounted admission is for up to two adults and two children. You may be required to pay for additional guests.
For more information, call 407.323.4450 ext. 100.
"How long does it take for my Zoo Membership cards to arrive when I register online?"
Once we receive your payment and all necessary registration information, your cards will arrive in approximately 4 weeks through US mail. Please keep your receipt. It will serve as your temporary card. Your permanent card will arrive in 2-4 weeks.