Job Shadow Opportunities
Job shadowing opportunities are available to students attending
middle school or high school and must be associated with class credit. A
job shadow experience is typically scheduled for a full day 8:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m., or a half day can be arranged.
Students must submit all of
the following information at least two weeks prior to the desired date
in order to be eligible for consideration in our job shadowing program:
1. A letter from a teacher on school letterhead documenting that job
shadowing is for class credit, and an explanation detailing the
information the students should be obtaining from their experience.
2. Students must submit a letter expressing his/her interest in job shadowing and how they expect to benefit from this program.
3. A letter on school letterhead must be submitted stating the
school assumes all insurance liability for the students while shadowing
with the CFZ&BG.
4. The attached job shadow form should be complete.
5. The volunteer form and volunteer release should be completed and submitted online.
>> Job Shadow Application <<